Clave interna: PSPHGCAMB
A painstakingly renovated 2BR/2Ba boutique residence, perfectly situated two blocks from Plaza Serrano in the heart of Palermo Soho.
Available as a luxury vacation rental, the apartment comes with personalized concierge services. Your very own attentive local host will be there to greet you on arrival, and ensure that your stay in BA will be truly un-cookie-cutter.
A study in light, air and space, the apartment preserves the spirit and charm of its distinctively BA Deco-era roots. Contemporary but not cold, organic with many touches of nature, recalling BA’s past yet firmly of the present, Aire Serrano is an oasis in the heart of BA’s most charming shopping, gallery and dining area.
Step off the street through a secure door into a chandeliered hallway. Enter the apartment and a gently gurgling Zen fountain greets you. A spacious kitchen/living/dining area opens through two original French doors onto a balcony where you can sip coffee at an antique French bistro table.
A study area and a very private bedroom with ensuite bathroom and rain shower complete the lower level.
Soaring, open stairs rise in a glass atrium to the upper level, where a glass-fronted masterbedroom flows into a luxurious bathroom with an inside/outside Jacuzzi. Sink into the top-of-the-line Sealy Posturepedic “Providence” Pillowtop mattress, onto plush feather and down Arredo pillows and contemplate the blue BA skies.
The upper level opens onto a private deck, complete with a slate waterfall, bamboo and lavender plantings, teak recliners and a teak patio set.
Personalize the space with your favorite music by docking your iPod directly into the apartment’s home entertainment system. Wireless internet and a cell phone provide connectivity. Video surveillance, an electronic security system and a safe offer peace of mind.
Towels by Thomas O’Brien, hangers by Muji, bathrobes by Arredo. Designed by an owner-aesthete in collaboration with local architects, the apartment is available for short-term rental to guests who share a similar refined, understated sensibility.
The residence takes its name from an Argentine expression for a wholesome way of living — “aire serrano” (mountain air) is synonymous with “buen vida” (good life).
Pause and listen to the trickle of the falling water.
Inhale and take in some Aire Serrano.
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided: Pillows and bathrobes by Arredo, Towels by Thomas O'Brien
- King Bed: Top-of-the-line Sealy Posturepedic "Providence" Pillowtop mattress
- Twin/Single Bed (2) : Two single beds can be converted into a king
- Cable/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- Stereo System
- Private Hot Tub: Inside-outside Jacuzzi tub opens onto private deck
- Full Kitchen
- Cooking Utensils Provided
- Balcony: Accessible through twin French doors from lower level
- Cell Phone
- WiFi (Wireless Internet): Broadband internet provided over WiFi
- Home entertainment system features integrated iPod dock
- No Pets Allowed
- Not Suitable for Children: Not suitable for families with children under 10 years of age
- Smoking Not Allowed
Activities (on site and nearby)
- Fitness Center/Gym
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theatre
- Art galleries, outdoor crafts bazaar, pop-up stores by emerging designers
May apply an increasment in high season