1 de 23
2 de 23
3 de 23
4 de 23
5 de 23
6 de 23
7 de 23
8 de 23
9 de 23
10 de 23
11 de 23
12 de 23
13 de 23
14 de 23
15 de 23
16 de 23
17 de 23
18 de 23
19 de 23
20 de 23
21 de 23
22 de 23
23 de 23
1 de 23
1 / 23
2 de 23
2 / 23
3 de 23
3 / 23
4 de 23
4 / 23
5 de 23
5 / 23
6 de 23
6 / 23
7 de 23
7 / 23
8 de 23
8 / 23
9 de 23
9 / 23
10 de 23
10 / 23
11 de 23
11 / 23
12 de 23
12 / 23
13 de 23
13 / 23
14 de 23
14 / 23
15 de 23
15 / 23
16 de 23
16 / 23
17 de 23
17 / 23
18 de 23
18 / 23
19 de 23
19 / 23
20 de 23
20 / 23
21 de 23
21 / 23
22 de 23
22 / 23
23 de 23
23 / 23
Cerrar
EB-MC7924
ID: EB-MC7924
Publicado
FARM WITH MOUNTAIN VIEWS AND EXCELLENT PRICE
Finca en Pérez Zeledón
3.2 ha de terreno
Descripción

This farm located only 25 minutes from San Isidro, Perez Zeledón its just amazing.
Located in San Blas de General Viejo de Pérez Zeledón, to 1000 meters over the ocean levels here the weather is super nice and friendly for agriculture. This farm is close to schools, supermarkets, church and many other places you might need to live amazingly in Costa Rica.
This property borders with a river with water that you can actually drink, owner decided to keep around 3 thousand meters of the property around the river in reserve, so yes you will also owen a forest here. 90% of the property are cow fields that you can keep or turn into whatever you want the other 10% is forest, paths and crops.
Nice mountains and city views are also part of the pie here, views are incredible wherever you see and the oxygen you will breath here will transform your life.
This farm, now a days is producing avocado, oranges, pineapples, plantains, bananas, lemons, sugar cane for the owners. The land is very regular perfect to develop constructions or keep working agriculture.

LB
BP

Ver más
Ubicación
Datos del anuncio
Dominical Admin
Properties in Dominical
ID: EB-MC7924
US$ 139,000
En Venta
Contactar