Director de Tecnología
EasyBroker is looking for a senior developer to lead our engineering team. Our mission is to make the experience of finding a home an awesome one. We primarily work in Ruby on Rails but we also use React Native for our mobile apps. If you're passionate about writing great code and excited about working with a fun and talented team, contact us.
- Build and lead a small team of talented developers
- Write excellent well tested code using an agile development process
- Review pull requests to ensure the quality of your teammates code
- Optimize application performance and resolve scalability issues
- Work with the team and clients to solve issues and understand user needs
- Deploy new features and fixes on a daily basis
- Solve the toughest problems other team members can't solve
- Balance pragmatic solutions against perfect ones
- Take responsibility for the stability and success of our product from a tech perspective
- Experience creating web apps from start to finish
- Expert in a web framework such as Ruby on Rails
- Experience writing unit and functional tests
- Several years experience and a high level of expertise in a language such as Ruby, Java or Python
- Experience managing developers and leading projects
- Belief that you can solve any tech problem thrown at you
What do we do?
At EasyBroker our mission is to make the experience of buying or renting your next home an awesome one. We use Ruby on Rails, Elastic Search, MySQL, React Native and an agile development process to build easy-to-use apps that our clients love.
How do you apply?
Email us at email@example.com describing why you would like to work with us, what position you're applying for
and an up-to-date copy of your resume. Please be sure to also mention a few examples of web applications you've built
and ideally a link to a Github or other public repository where we can get a taste for how you code.